What are SPEAK Ambassadors?
We have created the ambassador role to bring more efficiency and ownership to SPEAK communities. Ambassadors help building a stronger and multicultural network in Portugal. They connect migrants, refugees and locals in their city. They activate the community and help organizing events.
Am I a good fit?
If you are open-minded, energetic, motivated, enjoy networking and you are passionate about SPEAK then you should apply.
What are the Ambassador tasks?
- Event management – help volunteer teachers to organise at least one cultural event in the local community per month
- Foster cultural exchange and mutual respect
- Spread a word about SPEAK
- Be willing to help volunteer teachers
- Keep in touch with other Ambassadors and the team
Maybe now those all tasks seem too time-consuming, but trust me, it will take just around 2 hours per week. 🙂
What are benefits being an Ambassador @SPEAK?
- Share you passion and experience
- Get real work experience
- Build a network
- Develop new skills
How to sign up?
If you have already made your decision and want to be a part of our super team by being the ambassador, sign up here.
Are you interested to share your passion, motivate others with your experiece and become SPEAK Ambassador, but you want to get more information about the program, do not hesistate to contact the Ambassadors manager – email@example.com
SHARE YOUR WORLD and see you soon!